Thursday 21 December 2017

Winter Solstice

"Winter Reflections"

Oh how busy life is at the moment. I am still working with my publisher on my new book. I had hoped it would be completed well before Christmas but sadly there have been unavoidable delays in its progress but I am truly hoping to see a final proof soon. I am also working with Artist Network TV on a series of new films which will be created in January 2018 and I am so looking forward to them.

I am looking ahead to my workshops next year  too and I am thrilled with their exciting new content. I think the word in capital letters for next year on all my courses has to be "colour" with a capital C! New idesa, new techniques, fun, experiments and more to inspire constantly. So much so that all I want to do is paint. 

I'm looking out of my window at the canal outside and the dramatic light hitting the bare trees really does create a stunning foreground to the glowing sunset. Which is dulled by dusk falling quickly, as curtains closing, on what was a few hours ago a gorgeous rural scene.

Time to paint, time to orgnaise and time to enjoy the spirit that is Christmas.

Time.

If only we could buy it in a bottle to enjoy whenever we need it!

Have a great Christmas!!!


******************

1 comment:

Arti said...

Beautiful painting.I wish you all the best in all your endeavours in 2018.Happy Holidays!